Monday, May 5, 2014

[TOP 10] My favorite Hairstyles Transfromations

 10. The classic Rainbow hair from SM. It gives a relaxing, yet cool vibe from the person who is pulling it off.
SM maknae line EXO's Sehun and f(x)'s Sulli
"Wolf" Era -2013-
"Electric Shock" Era -2012-

9. Wa$$up Nari. Purple Hair.
To be honest I don't like this group concept ( Don't hate please) but I really like Nari's hair. I heard that she's really popular among male idols
-2013-




8. T-ARA's Qri Pink Hair.
It's a very soft pink and it looks very natural on her, in my point of view it should be her natural color(I'm crazy I know), it looks very soft and surprisingly  healthy.
"Do you know me?" Era -2013-



7. SNSD's Sunny. She made a couple of changes on her hair color the last year.
"I Got A Boy" Era -2013-
Purple Hair

Green Hair with a Little bit of Blue

Pink Hair

to resume...

Well every single style suits her well, thanks to her bright personality.


6. Big Bang's leader G-Dragon. Black and Pink hair
I think that he just kept it for one night at SBS Gayo Daejun 2012... But I liked it a LOT!




5. f(x)'s Krystal red or hot pink hair.
 I'm not sure what color is. Made her cold aura even cooler and look like a boss xD
"Rum Pum Pum Pum" Era -2013-





4. EXO's leader Suho with his Brand new blonde hair!
 Suho never died his hair this much before, jus black and Brown and black and Brown...he died it on growl era with a Little of blue and some people don't noticed it because of his usual black hair. For some of you may not be the big deal but dam! He looks sexy this time.
"Overdose" Era -Present-





3. Kang Jiyoung, Kara's former member, Blue hair.
 I really love this transformation.
"Pandora" Era 2012






2. 2PM's Nichkhun Blonde Hair.
This is an old look but is epic, there's no better times than a blonde Nichkhun. GLORY DAYS~!
"Don't Stop Can't Stop" Era -2010-




1. Big Bang's T.O.P Turquoise Hair.
No one would ever be able to use this color the wayT.O.P made it! He just owned it, another person would look silly but his cool image and personality made this hairstyle better, if that's even posible. I love him and he knows how to look amazing with whatever hair color or style he uses.
"Fantastic Baby" Era -2012-
So... Enjoy Ladies~












©Sharo
(Images: cr to the owners)





0 comentarios:

Post a Comment