Saturday, June 14, 2014

[TOP 5]: Female Rappers

There's no K-Pop group without a rapper becuse even the ballad groups always give a little of rap to their songs. The girls on this list are considered by me and by a lot of fans the ones that have the most unique style and essence while rapping. And let me tell you, some here are even better than a few male rapper idols, so if you don't mind take a look...

5. SNSD's Hyoyeon


 The Sexy Dancer Queen have confidence and a good flow on her lines giving always the bad-ass vibe from her, for the ones who don't believe it just listen specially to "I Got A Boy" and "Maxstep" by Younique Unit and then read the romanization of the lyrics and try to rap like her. You'll just end eating your words if you've been saying that she can't rap.

4. Wonder Girls' Yubin



Yubin have been recognized since forever for her rap skills. She doesn't have the typical girly voice but still she makes it sound feminine. I love her part on "Nobody", "Like This" and a "Do You Know That" a song by Kim Bum Soo that she featured in.

3.  f(x)'s Amber


Amber always have fresh and super fast lines. Her boyish image helps to give more essence to her raps. I particularly love "Pinochio" and "Rum Pum Pum Pum". SM give more rap lines to Amber juseyo~

2. 2NE1's CL


The charismatic leader... CL is definitely one of the best rappers in Korea and I don't see the need to explain or justifiy anything here. Her advantage: she get more lines than other rappers. I like her rap on "Come Back Home" because it sounds very natural and full of emotion and "Gotta Be You", the ones I like the most so far.

1. Brown Eyed Girls' Miryo


The rapper queen is a genius when it comes to compose and sing her rap lines. She knows how to adapt her rap with the feeling of the song. I ask myself... this woman , she breathes right? I won't mention the songs that I like her rap the most because the rap lines are different and unique on each song. I have to say it... Miryo was Yubin's trainer. Let's go not very far and listen to the video below with her rap lines on the last album of Brown Eyed Girls "Black Box"





This is my opinion but Who is the best Female Rapper for you?








Images and video: cr to the owners
©Sharo









0 comentarios:

Post a Comment